Our Quality Policy is to have a successful practice by providing a standard of service that consistently satisfies the needs and expectations of our patients. This level of quality is achieved through careful management in a safe and continually improving environment.
Our quality management system is based on Clinical Governance Made Simple from CODE. Dr Leyla Amini and Dr Mansourhe Tavasoli – the Practice Principals have ultimate responsibilities. Principals, Directors, Practice Manager, Clinical Governance Leader, senior nurses and nurses are all involved in day-to-day responsibility.
Our quality management system is implemented through training and is improved by regular review, it ensures that:
– All our dental care is of a consistent quality
– Effective measures of infection control are used
– All legal requirements relating to health and safety in the workplace are satisfied
– All legal requirements relating to the safe use of x-ray equipment are satisfied
– Any requirements of the General Dental Council in respect of the continuing professional development of our specialist orthodontists and the dental team are satisfied
Our Quality Objectives are:
– To maintain and improve the level of quality in all aspects of the patient’s journey from the initial contact with the practice
– To offer specialist treatments to a high standard
– To provide the most clinically effective treatments to our patients
– To earn a reputation for providing complete patient satisfaction at all times so as to retain our existing patients and win new patients
– To improve our internal systems of communication and administration so as to improve our service and increase our efficiency
Our practice complies with the 1998 Data Protection Act